Dinette and sofa measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinette and sofa measurements

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a couple measurements. I have a 2021 reflection 311bhs and I am considering removing the dinette to replace with a couch. Unfortunately as I’m looking I do not have any measurements to go by because my camper is winterized sitting in a snow bank. I’m looking for the width of the dinette as well as the measurement from the window to the island, so I know what depth I have. If anyone has easy access to there 311bhs and wouldn’t mind taking a measurement or so it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe the entire interior width of that slide as well if it’s not a bother.
    thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Ty311bhs View Post
    Hey everyone! I’m looking for a couple measurements. I have a 2021 reflection 311bhs and I am considering removing the dinette to replace with a couch. Unfortunately as I’m looking I do not have any measurements to go by because my camper is winterized sitting in a snow bank. I’m looking for the width of the dinette as well as the measurement from the window to the island, so I know what depth I have. If anyone has easy access to there 311bhs and wouldn’t mind taking a measurement or so it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe the entire interior width of that slide as well if it’s not a bother.
    thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the forum.

I can't post the entire drawing (per GD's restrictions on the moderators) but hopefully the snippet below will help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	52
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	130018

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Wow thank you! Where did you get that drawing? That’s very helpful

Comment

GD. Check out the Welcome Letter to learn more about this forum.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X