2024 Imagine 3100RD New Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Imagine 3100RD New Owners

This looks like an old post but we recently purchased a 2024 Imagine 3100RD, have taken it out twice for weekend trips and really like it. Any words of wisdom for some new campers?

GeraldRV

Welcome to our Grand Design Owners Technical Forum. Words of wisdom . . . Hmmm . . . be prepared to fix stuff . This is part of the RV life. If (when) you find something broken . . . we can help . . . someone on this forum has already found and fixed whatever you are dealing with.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome! Moved your post to its own thread.

I agree with Rob, be ready to fix things at the worst of times, but it will be fun.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks all, looking forward to the adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by GeraldRV View Post
          This looks like an old post but we recently purchased a 2024 Imagine 3100RD, have taken it out twice for weekend trips and really like it. Any words of wisdom for some new campers?
          Hi GeraldRV,

We love our 3100RD. My word of wisdom would be to watch how you load it for travel. All of the equipment and interior storage are on the drivers side so it tends to be very unbalanced toward that side. Do what you can to even that out when packing for a better towing experience. Otherwise, I'm not sure that model has any downsides and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
          Brett & Lisa
          From NW Ohio
          2020 Imagine 3100RD
          2022 F-250 7.3 Lariat

Comment

Working...
          X