New Member from Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Nevada

Hello fellow GDRV owners. We are not new to RVing, having owned a Class C for 10 years, but we are new to Grand Design and towing a 5th wheel. A year ago we bought a Reflection 150 series, 270BN and have been on 5 trips with it. Most recently as part of our last trip we attended the Grand Design, Southern California Rally in San Dimas. It was a great experience. We learned a lot and were impressed with Grand Design’s commitment to their customers. We plan to go to more in the future.

I have not spent a lot of time in this forum but issues with my Furrion Battery monitor drew me in this time. The presentation on calibrating it by Moderator howson was extremely helpful. However now I think I should replace it with the Victron BMV712 and that will generate a whole bunch more reading here!

Thanks for maintaining this forum.

vberg51
    Last edited by Country Campers; 05-06-2024, 07:56 PM. Reason: changed font to Forum standard
    David & Leigh
    2023 Reflection 150 270BN
    2017 F250 SD Platinum

vberg51 -- welcome to the forum.

Consider the SmartShunt in lieu of the BMV-712 unless you will use the display. I exclusively use the VictronConnect app to monitor the gear in the camper so a display is not necessary (for me). There's even a SmartShunt version now that's IP65, meaning it can be mounted in an exterior location.

Again, welcome!

Howard

P.S. Glad you found the Furrion Battery Monitor presentation useful--thank you for the feedback.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks howson, I will look into those options
      David & Leigh
      2023 Reflection 150 270BN
      2017 F250 SD Platinum

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you join us here. This is a great community with helpful owners, don't be afraid to add your input.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X