I'm here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here!

Didn't know this was going on. I've been busy with my house for a few months and have been very spotty on the forums, and found out today some have moved over here. Hope I can contribute.
    Andrew

Yeah, a lot are migrating over. Welcome!
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Duall
    y

Comment

Andrew

Glad that you found us here. I am sure you will have lots to contribute.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Agpopp View Post
        Didn't know this was going on. I've been busy with my house for a few months and have been very spotty on the forums, and found out today some have moved over here. Hope I can contribute.
        Andrew
        Welcome! Glad you found us....
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I still visit the old homestead but will visit between both. Unfortunate there was a split but both have value.
          2011 F-250 CC 6.7, Pull Rite Super Glide
          2018 Grand Design 303 RLS
          Retired USMC 1982 - 2002
          Serving the blue line since

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
            I still visit the old homestead but will visit between both. Unfortunate there was a split but both have value.
            Me, too. There are many topics that won't be covered on this forum (GPS', campgrounds, internet access on the road, etc)
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
            2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yeah, I'm here too, just lurking to see what's going on. I'm seeing some of the same topics. Mostly now if I have a question I just go to the prev forum and look in the search box. Except for my EPA thread I haven't really added anything in awhile. A good database will build up here I'm sure.

Comment

Hi Andrew. Welcome!

Cheers,
                Kevin

Comment

Yes, Andrew - good to see you found the new forum !

Dan
                  Dan & Carol
                  2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                  2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
                  X