X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Just picked up 2019 Imagine 2250RK.
    Lost our Brand -X (Totalled) during a Colorado Hail Storm in June-2019
    We have north of 47k hitch miles since April 2014...have been to 49 states and D.C. during our travels.
    Longest trip 11,500 miles fall of 2017.

Originally posted by marine6805 View Post
    Just picked up 2019 Imagine 2250RK.
    Lost our Brand -X (Totalled) during a Colorado Hail Storm in June-2019
    We have north of 47k hitch miles since April 2014...have been to 49 states and D.C. during our travels.
    Longest trip 11,500 miles fall of 2017.
    That's nearly 1/2 way around the world towing a camper--in one year! Look forward to your input here on the forum.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome. That is some too serious towing! I am envious. I wish I was able to do that. What was your favorite tow? What was your favorite destination and what to avoid? Cheers :-)
      Tom Boucher
      2012 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 6.7L Turbo Diesel Crew-cab “Bid Red aka Fat Bottom Girl”
      2014 Grand Design Reflection 323BHS “Big Phat Sally”

Comment

• marine6805
        marine6805 commented
        Editing a comment
        Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast . . . each and every destination has its own version of beautiful.
        If I really had to pick one it would be to Alaska (Both ends of the Kenai and the Article Circle, then home via the "Top of the World" highway!
        That Cummins 6.7L just keeps on HUM'N

Welcome, sounds like your experience will be appreciated here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X