New Member - Chiefblueman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Chiefblueman

Hello from our "other" RV, a 1200ft cruise ship. Soaking up a few rays on the way back from Alaska. Been lurking here a bit and recognize several folks from the other sandbox. Howdy y'all!
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS 2016 Silverado 2500HD
    "Use your head for something besides a hat rack"......my Dad.

Originally posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    Hello from our "other" RV, a 1200ft cruise ship. Soaking up a few rays on the way back from Alaska. Been lurking here a bit and recognize several folks from the other sandbox. Howdy y'all!
    Hey, Kim! Glad to see you here and read you're out having some fun.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes, Kim - good to see you "cruised" over to the other side of the pond ! Sure hope you are doing well/feeling better and having a great time on the cruise ! I suspect you have some truly wonderful pictures and videos along with lasting memories.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Hi Kim. Glad to hear you're getting out and about! Welcome to this forum Hope you're feeling better every day.

Cheers,
        Kevin

Comment

Welcome Kim,
          Glad to have you here. Echoes for the good fortune of being out and about. An Alaskan cruise sounds fantastic.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks all. As I'm typing this I'm looking out over a beautiful Pacific, sunny and 72*. Saw a Gray whale breach a few minutes ago right off our balcony. Saw the biggest whale I've ever seen off our balcony yesterday, so close I could have hit it with a rock but I wouldn't throw rocks at whales. Feeling lucky, spunky and alive!

The 315 is down for the year. Lots of new things for me in the coming months. Gonna hit it hard next year!

Comment

Hi Kim! Yes, glad you’re here, glad your feeling better, and sorry your trailer is down. Have you decided yet on acquiring the 297RSTS?
              Steve, Sue, and pups Sky & Sierra
              2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
              2017 F350 CC, LB, 4x4, 6.7 Blue Ox WD

Comment

Originally posted by Steve7 View Post
                Hi Kim! Yes, glad you’re here, glad your feeling better, and sorry your trailer is down. Have you decided yet on acquiring the 297RSTS?
                Hi Steve. Decided to stay with the 315RLTS for now. We really love the floorplan.

Comment

Working...
                X