Hello from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Michigan

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce ourselves. Did the pop-up to travel trailer to bigger travel trailer transition over the last 20 years, and now made the step up into a fifth wheel - brand new 2020 Reflection 311BHS. Required a truck upgrade at same time - new 2020 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW with Duramax. 1500 miles in on both, and love both!
    Jason & Patti (plus 3 active sons)
    2020 Refection 311BHS 5th Wheel (7/2020 build)
    2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD SRW w/ Duramax Crew Cab Std. Box (6/2020 build)

Congrats and welcome.
    Nice choice of tow vehicle. Glad to hear you are enjoying the new set up.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Duck Hunt Dobber View Post
      Just wanted to take a minute to introduce ourselves. Did the pop-up to travel trailer to bigger travel trailer transition over the last 20 years, and now made the step up into a fifth wheel - brand new 2020 Reflection 311BHS. Required a truck upgrade at same time - new 2020 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW with Duramax. 1500 miles in on both, and love both!
      Congrats!

I got a chuckle when I read Brian's response to you in post #2 regarding the tow vehicle.

It's all good--I'm not a "fan boy" of any specific brand but we like teasing each other.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X