Hello from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregz View Post
    Guest Congrats on your retirement, have a friend that works at Gm tech center that will be retiring this spring. Has his count down time to the last second of his last day. That would have been my dream job to get into Gm tech center years ago but how things changed there. I know people that were forced out and some that couldn't wait to get out. There are some that would stay on for the rest of their life if they could.
    Yes there is all of that with a big company. I work at the Milford Proving Grounds and will be done the end of this month.

For those that may be interested, here is an older but perhaps interesting overview of the facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnwki1NbMxY

Jim

Comment

Hi gregz !! We just purchased a Solitude 390RK and live in Michigan. Maybe we'll cross paths at Camp Cadillac. Happy Camping
      Mark, Billie, Jacob, Elianna, Lois
      animals Bella, Indy, Crash
      2021 Solitude 390RK
      2018 F-350 6.7L Crew Cab 4x4
      Linden MI USA

Comment

MnBDickey Welcome congrats on the new rv hope all goes well with your trailer and you have many enjoyable trips with the family. Brought mine home early January so haven't had a chance to really test it yet.
        Greg and Cyndi 2021 Solitude 390RK 2018 F450 DRW

Comment

Seems like there's a great deal of folks on this forum from Michigan. We're coming up from the Kansas City area this July. I'm really looking forward to our time--between the area of Silver Lake St. Park and Traverse City, there certainly seems to be lots to do. It's good to know to expect poor road conditions. I'm glad I've already done a suspension upgrade.

MnBDickey, welcome to the group!

P.S. Thanks to Cate&Rob and another post I thread I just skimmed through, I'm now reading everything with a strong Canadian accent; but that's okay, eh?
          2021 Imagine 2970RL
          2021 F-250 (7.3L Godzilla V8)

Comment

Working...
          X