Ordered our 2021 Imagine 2400BH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered our 2021 Imagine 2400BH!

Well, after months of research, we ordered our new trailer. A 2021 Imagine 2400BH with arrival date around mid/late-April. This will be our 4th TT and hopefully the best one in terms of overall quality based on Grand Design's reputation and seemingly happy customers/owners. I'm sure this trailer will have it's issues as all brands do, but I am expecting less issues than our previous brands. Mods I'm looking at completing asap:

-2" lift blocks under the springs and swapping out tires to at least 235/75R15s to give a decent increase in ground clearance over stock for our off-grid backcountry adventures.
    -Source and install a 12volt mini fridge in the outside kitchen.
    -Removing the glass door covering the stereo (before I break it traveling down gravel/rougher backcountry roads LOL)
    -2 6Volt batteries

That'll get me started. Looking forward to arrival date and enjoying this forum in the meantime.
    2021 Imagine 2400BH on order. 2017 RamHD Laramie 3500 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin rolling on 37" Tires, 6" Lift.

Congrats on the decision. Your mods will keep you busy but do not forget to get out in back country for some fun.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Sounds awesome! I think I'll be getting the 2" blocks for mine as well.
      2021 Imagine 2800 BH (just ordered February 2)
      2007 Ford F-250 King Ranch CCSB Tow Pkg 6.0 Diesel (Bullet Proofed)

Comment

Working...
      X