Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reflection 315RLTS in DFW

This is our first RV.

We ordered our 315RLTS on February 19th and we took delivery on 4/19. We were able to stay one night on Saturday at a local park to test everything out. Also had to buy a truck to pair with the trailer. Looking forward to the adventure. We have 2 trips booked in May.

I was able to weigh the truck before we got the trailer and weighted it after picking up to get a baseline. Also got a Hensley hitch.

First mod will be installing 2 Battle Born Lithium batteries. Ours has the new residential fridge. Later on we will be looking to do Inverter/charger and solar.
    Don and Missy, DFW, TX
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS, 2021 Ford F250 Tremor HCTP, Hensley Arrow

texas05 Awesome! Welcome to the group. You will definitely enjoy the Hensley. I have it with my Imagine 2400BH and it is rock solid. Takes a few times to get that hook up procedure down but it is really easy actually after you get the hang of it.

Did you get the 6.7 with the F250 or the new Godzilla Gasser 7.3??
    2021 GD Imagine 2400BH - Hensley hitch, Levelmate Pro, TPMS, Furrion back up and a few other things
    2018 Nissan Titan SV 5.6L 4x4 - 3 kids and a co-pilot

Comment

Originally posted by GrandDeal3 View Post
      texas05 Awesome! Welcome to the group. You will definitely enjoy the Hensley. I have it with my Imagine 2400BH and it is rock solid. Takes a few times to get that hook up procedure down but it is really easy actually after you get the hang of it.

Did you get the 6.7 with the F250 or the new Godzilla Gasser 7.3??
      We got the 6.7. It took 30 min the 1st time to get the stinger in, 2nd time 5 seconds. So yes, once you figure it out it’s easy.

How do you like the Furrion camera?
      Don and Missy, DFW, TX
      2021 Reflection 315RLTS, 2021 Ford F250 Tremor HCTP, Hensley Arrow

Comment

Welcome from another 315 owner using a Hensley Hitch. You will certainly enjoy it and the trailer.
        2019 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel
        2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Originally posted by texas05 View Post
          We got the 6.7. It took 30 min the 1st time to get the stinger in, 2nd time 5 seconds. So yes, once you figure it out it’s easy.

How do you like the Furrion camera?
          I was skeptical at first (it came installed so I wasn't going to complain) until my drive back from FL (500mi). Its like an extension of your mirrors. You can see a car coming (remember the lag), check your mirrors and make the lane change more confidently. As for backing up, a spotter is better honestly unless its a pull through and you already know where you want to be.

The first time getting it hitched was an easy 20-30 min with the previous owner and my spotter helping hahaha. I did find out you don't "have" to align the receiver and the orange upper to hitch up. Ive had some spots I had to angle a little to get in and it hitches just fine.
          2021 GD Imagine 2400BH - Hensley hitch, Levelmate Pro, TPMS, Furrion back up and a few other things
          2018 Nissan Titan SV 5.6L 4x4 - 3 kids and a co-pilot

Comment

Working...
          X