New GD Owners. 2021 Solitude 310GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD Owners. 2021 Solitude 310GK

We picked up our new 310 GK-R last Friday, 5/21. Drove it from Macon to Jacksonville. Will be here until July then heading north.
    Kris & Ron
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 3500 Duramax

Originally posted by atomsplitter View Post
    We picked up our new 310 GK-R last Friday, 5/21. Drove it from Macon to Jacksonville. Will be here until July then heading north.
    Congrats! Bought from Campers Inn in Byron? That's where I purchased my 315RLTS (and was very satisfied with the experience).

I see you figured out the signature block (awesome) so most likely you know about the Welcome Letter.

Any questions--fire away.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Congrats! Bought from Campers Inn in Byron? That's where I purchased my 315RLTS (and was very satisfied with the experience).

I see you figured out the signature block (awesome) so most likely you know about the Welcome Letter.

Any questions--fire away.

Howard
      Yes, we bought it at Campers Inn in Byron. We shopped from Tennessee to Florida and they had the best deal. It was also the closest dealer to Eatonton where we lived before getting the camper.
      Kris & Ron
      2021 Solitude 310GK-R
      2018 GMC Sierra Denali 3500 Duramax

Comment

atomsplitter Welcome to the family and the technical forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X