New to Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Grand Design

My wife Kathy and I (John) have trailered for many years but purchased a Grand Design Imagine last year. We had it out for the first time on 6-7-21. It is our first trailer with slide-outs and they are wonderful. And the many new improvements to trailers have had us scratching our heads as to how to use them...I pitty the Newbe's if they walk into this set-up for the first time. But once we, and they, get the hang of the new stuff I am sure our camping experiences will be, well, GRAND! We are very pleased to own this trailer and to join this forum.
    2021 Imagine 2670 MK pulled by 2018 Ford F150 3.75 turbo

Welcome. RV's sure have came a long ways since our 1977 Prowler. The slide outs are great and expand the living area for more usable space. This is our second RV with slides.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by jbordy View Post
      My wife Kathy and I (John) have trailered for many years but purchased a Grand Design Imagine last year. We had it out for the first time on 6-7-21. It is our first trailer with slide-outs and they are wonderful. And the many new improvements to trailers have had us scratching our heads as to how to use them...I pitty the Newbe's if they walk into this set-up for the first time. But once we, and they, get the hang of the new stuff I am sure our camping experiences will be, well, GRAND! We are very pleased to own this trailer and to join this forum.
      Welcome to GD's (Technical) Owners' Forum. I suspect you've read the Welcome Letter (thank you!) already, but if you need any info on the setup or how to navigate around don't hesitate to ask.

As a "newb" to GD (but not RV'ing) the lessons you learn as you progress on this new journey could be very helpful to others, so I hope you'll feel welcome to post these "lessons learned" (both good and not-so-good). We have a lot of individuals who read only--and that's OK--and the, "So this just happened..." stories are helpful.

Again, welcome.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

jbordy Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X