Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish to TT and Grand Design - 2020 - Imagine 2250RK

Hi All,

And thank you for providing this forum to have technical discussions and references.

My wife and I are newish to TT. We ordered our 2020 Imaging 2250RK in June 2019 and picked it up in August of that year. We tend to stay within a 3 - 4 hours drive of our home for extended long weekends (minimum 3 nights).

We prefer more private campsites with trees over wide open ones with all of the services. We have stayed mainly at Ontario Provincial Parks which provide electrical hook-ups. Our favorite parks include Sharbot Lake, Presqu'ile and Voyageur all for different reasons.

I am semi-retired, after 30+ yrs in IT Consulting, and my wife still works full-time. We did work from our Imagine last summer just to get out of the house.

Anyways, I have already gotten answers on this site before joining and thought I would sign up.

All the best on your travels.

Cheers,

Richard
    Triq and Tori are our beautiful German Shorthaired Pointers (GSP).
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2250RK
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLT - 6.6L V8 - with all of the goodies.

Welcome. Glad that you find this Forum useful , plenty of great contributors here, do not be afraid to add your input as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

TriqnTori Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X