New owners of an Imagine XLS 22rbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners of an Imagine XLS 22rbe

What's up everyone? My wife and I just purchased a new 2022 Imagine XLS 22rbe. We absolutely love it and look forward to to many adventures. Unfortunately, not 2 weeks into owning it, and no trips yet with the new trailer, the slide out stopped working. With the rapping sound and uneven motion, it seems the slide has come off its tracks. Obviously warranties will rectify the issue, but it's a bummer that it happened on a brand new unit just sitting in front of my house... Which is why I've joined this group. While I don't look forward to the more inevitable fixes and repairs, I'm glad there's a forum I can reference with a wealth of information to hopefully make it easier down the road.

Salud!
    JC & Lauren Emmanuelli
    2022 Imagine XLS 22rbe

Originally posted by JC Emmanuelli View Post
    What's up everyone? My wife and I just purchased a new 2022 Imagine XLS 22rbe. We absolutely love it and look forward to to many adventures. Unfortunately, not 2 weeks into owning it, and no trips yet with the new trailer, the slide out stopped working. With the rapping sound and uneven motion, it seems the slide has come off its tracks. Obviously warranties will rectify the issue, but it's a bummer that it happened on a brand new unit just sitting in front of my house... Which is why I've joined this group. While I don't look forward to the more inevitable fixes and repairs, I'm glad there's a forum I can reference with a wealth of information to hopefully make it easier down the road.

Salud!
    Welcome to the forum. I see you figured out the signature line (thanks!) so no doubt you've also found the Welcome Letter.

Do you know that slide is what is frequently called a "Schwintek"? It's easy to spot due to the tracks on the side of the slideout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	In-Wall.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	72700

The mechanism is made by Lippert. They call it an "In-Wall® Slide-Out" You can find a lot of information from Lippert at https://support.lci1.com/in-wall-slide-out

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes thank you! I've been researching it all day on the Lippert U channel and other publications and videos. I'm taking it back to my dealer tomorrow to fix and hope I can fix it if it happens again.
      JC & Lauren Emmanuelli
      2022 Imagine XLS 22rbe

Comment

Working...
      X