Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have arrived, new GD owner!

Jeremy and Sarah

Live from South Dakota, new GD owners! Been camping for years! Looking forward to meeting more of you fine folks in future campsites around this great Nation!
    Jeremy & Sarah
    #shakingupsunshine

2021 GD 278BH
    2017 F350

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by wambachstoday View Post
      Jeremy and Sarah

Live from South Dakota, new GD owners! Been camping for years! Looking forward to meeting more of you fine folks in future campsites around this great Nation!
      Canyonlight (Dan and Carol) and Andi / Rudy are fellow SD'ers so I'm sure they'll be along soon to say "Hi!". Spent almost a decade in the Rapid City area myself so if you get to camp frequently in the Black Hills I'm jealous.

Oh...and welcome to the forum!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We have not spent much time actually camping in the Hills. However my wife’s family has a cabin that we go to often! Amazing place! Spend the summers on the eat side of the state and just started going south! Texas last year and this year spending a couple months in Arizona and Texas this fall.
        Jeremy & Sarah
        #shakingupsunshine

2021 GD 278BH
        2017 F350

Comment

Originally posted by wambachstoday View Post
          We have not spent much time actually camping in the Hills. However my wife’s family has a cabin that we go to often! Amazing place! Spend the summers on the eat side of the state and just started going south! Texas last year and this year spending a couple months in Arizona and Texas this fall.
          Yes, welcome Jeremy and Sarah ! Carol and I are life long SD residents (far east side of state) as well as Mike Mike ......Andi Andi , came way of NY....WHAT ! They are FTrs now spending this winter in south TX and working through AZ and CA before coming back this spring.

Maybe we will all meet up some time. We do camp with Mike and Andi once or twice/year now after meeting them at the National Rally in 2019. Carol and I are long time GDRV owners. When we first got ours in 5/14 we hardly ever saw a GDRV anywhere as expected with a new company. Now, they dominate the landscape owned by a lot of fun and great folks !

Enjoy your new 278 !

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. Andi and I are from the far eastern central part of South Dakota and are now FTrs. On this adventure we will attend 3 Grand Design Rallies before heading back to SD. Lots of fun and a great way to meet other GD Owners. Hope to meet up with you sometime. Happy Trails
            Rudy
            South Dakota
            2019 GMC 3500HD Duramax SRW
            2018 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Working...
            X