Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife (Jane) and I (Robb) are new members this year. We purchased a 2022 351MS Momentum Toy Hauler. We are from Twin Falls, ID. Still trying to get our 5th going because we are leaving in about two weeks for Boulder City, NV for a week down there and our maiden voyage. We are having some issues with the water system and are taking it into the dealer to get it working properly. Look forward to seeing some of the members on the road and meeting everyone here on the forum.
    Robb-Jane Steinke
    2022 351MS Momentum Toy Hauler
    2016 3500HD Denali DRW, 6.6 Liter Duramax, 6 Speed Allison

robb-janesteinke -- welcome to the forum! I didn't respond to your bike rack thread as I have no expertise on that subject. Hopefully another toy hauler owner will chime in with thoughts. I see you read the Welcome Letter (thanks!) and hopefully you found the "How To" section. On a whim I typed in "toy hauler" garage site:gdrvowners.com into DuckDuckGo's search engine and there are a few threads that may have some info that pertains to your situation. Give it a try!

Click image for larger version

Name:	toy hauler.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	80375

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I did look over the new member instructions, but it did take me a while to figure it out, but since you gave your blessing apparently I did do it right. I will look over the other threads that you provided, but maybe someone has put some things into their floor so that I know that I am safe put some bolts into the floor.
      Robb-Jane Steinke
      2022 351MS Momentum Toy Hauler
      2016 3500HD Denali DRW, 6.6 Liter Duramax, 6 Speed Allison

Comment

Welcome Robb & Jane !

enjoy that new toy hauler.

greg
        Greg n Wendy
        2022 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC 3500 Denali, LB, Duramax

Comment

Working...