New Member from Pensacola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Pensacola

Randall and Jim , Introducing ourselves as we are new owners from Pensacola. New to this so are open to good advice. Just retired and are looking forward to going to a rally and get immersed! Jerry & Lynn Hesse
    Last edited by Andi; 12-03-2019, 03:52 PM. Reason: Moved to it's own topic

Welcome Jerry & Lynn. I moved your post to it's own topic, hopefully more members will see it and welcome you too . You've come to the right place, lots of knowledgeable folks here to learn from.

Andi
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome Jerry & Lynn.
      Ask away with questions you might have , we all will be happy to help.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 1956hunter View Post
        Randall and Jim , Introducing ourselves as we are new owners from Pensacola. New to this so are open to good advice. Just retired and are looking forward to going to a rally and get immersed! Jerry & Lynn Hesse
        Welcome! I'm just down the road, just west of Fort Walton Beach. Beautiful here the last couple of days!

Please fill in your signature block so we know what rig you have.

-Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome hope you enjoy the ride both in the camper and forum!
          2019 Reflection 29RS
          2016 GMC Denali HD
          Every Things Nicer in Niceville

Comment

Howard, excuse my ignorance! How do I go about getting to the signature block?

Comment

Originally posted by 1956hunter View Post
              Howard, excuse my ignorance! How do I go about getting to the signature block?
              No problem! You'll find https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...-to-your-posts in the "How Do I..." section of the GDRV4Life Forum as well as several other helpful threads with tips and tricks. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...ow-do-i-____-2

Also--suggest using the "Quote" when replying so the recipient gets a notification (like you just did).

Another GORGEOUS day here today on the Emerald Coast, isn't it? I've got a few camper related projects to tidy up.
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
              2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X