New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

I joined this one but I am also on the other one for GD owners. We will see how this works out.
    2018 315 RLTS
    2015 F 250 XLT 4x4 PSD

Originally posted by colo native View Post
    I joined this one but I am also on the other one for GD owners. We will see how this works out.
    You're more than welcome here and "there". Lots of topics not discussed on this forum.

I will say it is nice to have another "familiar face" here! You'll recognize many as they are using the same (or very similar) usernames.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome , glad to have you here. This is still a little "young" but growing pretty well.

Looking forward to your input.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum. If you would take a moment to set up a signature, it helps us know who you are and what GD you have. You can see how to do that here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-add-or-edit . Glad to have you join us!

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
        X