Auto leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto leveling

We purchased our momentum in March of this year and in sat in a shop till we took our first trip to Arkansas and soon Nebraska but in our travels I’ve found an issue with the auto level when pushed will only retract the legs, even on the one controller. To level I need to manually do it. It’s not hard this way but need to find out why. We won’t be home for another 2-3 weeks to get dealer to repair. Any simple suggestions?

It could be that your auto level just needs to be calibrated.

Level the trailer in manual mode. Turn the TouchPad off. Press the front Jacks button 5 times, then the rear Jacks button 5 times. It should recalibrate to the spot you're set to.

Good luck.
    David and Deana
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
    2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

I got into the lippert OneControl and found a calibration section and recalibrated it . At next campground I unhooked and used auto leveling and it first lowered the front and then started to auto level as it should. I may have been premature in thinking the first retracting was not normal. Thanks for the response anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy t View Post
        I got into the lippert OneControl and found a calibration section and recalibrated it . At next campground I unhooked and used auto leveling and it first lowered the front and then started to auto level as it should. I may have been premature in thinking the first retracting was not normal. Thanks for the response anyway.
        For all of the auto level systems I have seen work the first thing they like to do is lower the front to a level point or just below then it will level the unit. This is important to know because you should always start the level sequence with the front above level. If the sequence is started with the front below level it will retract the front jacks too far causing a fault with the system.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X