BackPacker gone soft Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BackPacker gone soft Newbie

This forum looks amazing. Still learning Nav skills but a lot of help in the welcome letter. Many years camping in many places and many ways. Wife and I spent last 5 years in a Winnabago Reyo 25' RV. Before that it was just blow up bed in back of pickup for 15 years out west. Getting a bit older so trying the 5th wheel for a while. being honest we are a bit nervous about getting to some of the places we liked to go. RV was definitely a no-go. That said, a reasonably sized Reflection ~29ft, new 2500 Diesel to lug it around with and this forum could make life enjoyable. A lot of great people in the RV community. Thanks for hosting this forum and the kind responses from all.
    Mik
    Guidance appreciated on posts.
    Miks' 22Reflection-150 Series 260RD
    BackPacker goes soft.

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
    This forum looks amazing. Still learning Nav skills but a lot of help in the welcome letter. Many years camping in many places and many ways. Wife and I spent last 5 years in a Winnabago Reyo 25' RV. Before that it was just blow up bed in back of pickup for 15 years out west. Getting a bit older so trying the 5th wheel for a while. being honest we are a bit nervous about getting to some of the places we liked to go. RV was definitely a no-go. That said, a reasonably sized Reflection ~29ft, new 2500 Diesel to lug it around with and this forum could make life enjoyable. A lot of great people in the RV community. Thanks for hosting this forum and the kind responses from all.
    Mik
    Guidance appreciated on posts.
    Welcome, Mik. Good job on the signature line! If you'd like to know all the tricks and hints on forum usage, check out the Forum Use channel. Lots of good information there! https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...ow-do-i-____-2

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X