Flooring Replace carpet with VCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooring Replace carpet with VCT

Would like advise and pictures is you have them of replacing the carpet with Luxury VCT. Of special interest would be the slide/transition. I have installed a lot of tile just not on something intended to move.

2017 Reflection 28BH

Originally posted by Jonmajors62 View Post
    Would like advise and pictures is you have them of replacing the carpet with Luxury VCT. Of special interest would be the slide/transition. I have installed a lot of tile just not on something intended to move.

2017 Reflection 28BH
    I believe Jim JCR GD replaced the carpeting with some type of vinyl product in some/all of his Momentum even the slides as I recall. Possible Jim will chime in with some feedback.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

I believe Jim JCR GD replaced the carpeting with some type of vinyl product in some/all of his Momentum even the slides as I recall. Possible Jim will chime in with some feedback.

Dan
      Thanks Dan for the heads up, I used LVP in the bedroom, hallway and bathroom. I left the carpet in the trim areas and the closet. I haven't done any transition areas like the living room, only under the bedroom slide.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Done 2 R.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	102155Click image for larger version

Name:	Bathfloor.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	102156
      Jim (& Sharon)
      2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
      2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
      The toys:
      2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
      2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

Originally posted by JCR GD View Post

Thanks Dan for the heads up, I used LVP in the bedroom, hallway and bathroom. I left the carpet in the trim areas and the closet. I haven't done any transition areas like the living room, only under the bedroom slide.​
        Thanks, Jim for checking in and sharing the details......much appreciated as always. Hopefully will help the OP.

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
        X