Interior Shades behind the theatre seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Shades behind the theatre seating

Trying to replace the shade behind the theatre seating in the Imagine 2600RB. There are a bunch of shades with different part numbers on the GD Parts site. Anyone know the part number so I can prder the shade??

Thanks.
    KMcG

Originally posted by KPEC1151 View Post
    Trying to replace the shade behind the theatre seating in the Imagine 2600RB. There are a bunch of shades with different part numbers on the GD Parts site. Anyone know the part number so I can prder the shade??

Thanks.
    KMcG
    Consider taking a picture of the shade and emailing GD's parts department directly. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...nddesignrv-com for more information.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. I will give that a try.

Comment

Just give customer service or the parts dept at GD a call. I had the large shade over the back window get sprung and they shipped me out a new one within a week. Had the part in stock and cheaper than 3rd party pricing.
        Eddie & Kathy
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
        Houston, TX

Comment

Yup - called then. for the shade. Already been delivered and will put new one one on thise weekend. Now about the tire issue I've discovered!

Comment

Working...
          X