Imagine mysterious bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine mysterious bars

Just bought a 2021 17mke, and it has these strange additions to the slide-out. Does anyone know what these might be?

totrecal No idea...not OEM, that's for sure.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Looks like a grab bar for getting out of the chair. I agree this is not OEM. Can you post a close up of the bottom portion, looks like there is something extra on the tube that may be a mount for a table or something.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I was going to say, did you buy it used, from an older couple or someone that needed a grab bar to get out of the seat?
        2019 Imagine 2400BH
        2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Those sliding hole brackets I see on the bars remind me of lamp holders. Maybe someone repurposed shower head slide poles for grab bars???
          Having lived thru a slide-out failure on the road, I suppose you could get 2 friends to pull on those bars to help get the thing back in!!!! (ha)
          2022 Reflection 150 Series 280RS, 2022 GMC 3500 Denali crew cab 4x4 6.6L Turbo Diesel, empty wallet.

Comment

Working...
          X