King to queen bed 367bhs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King to queen bed 367bhs

Has anyone done this in a bed slide model?

The wife and I have considered it since it would give more walk around room.
    2020 Grand Design 367bhs
    2016 RAM 2500 w/ 6.7 diesel

Flyer

Usually it's the other way around!

As you know the 367BHS comes with a queen and has the two "nightstands". They are just flimsy boxes with a small countertop. They should be relatively easy to replicate.

If the base under the mattress is also larger, that could be a bit of a challenge to shorten. Hopefully the only difference is the top of the base is larger to accommodate the King mattress. In that case trimming it should be (again) relatively easy.

Remember that there are 12vDC wires underneath the base. If you lift up the mattress you'll see them coming up through the base near the front of the storage area under the mattress on the left side. (I'm assuming your setup is similar to my 315RLTS'.)

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	367BHS.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	109286
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X