Replacement Part or Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Part or Repair

Greetings. The cabinet piece (stile?) under the sink in our 2020 390RK bathroom has some apparent water damage. We are not sure how/when this occurred but just noticed the bulge and obvious water absorption damage (see pics). Is this a stile? And if so can anyone point me to the correct replacement part from GD? There are several options there but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. Also, if there are any suggestions on a repair for this I'd appreciate that as an option as well. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by bjrogers View Post
    Greetings. The cabinet piece (stile?) under the sink in our 2020 390RK bathroom has some apparent water damage. We are not sure how/when this occurred but just noticed the bulge and obvious water absorption damage (see pics). Is this a stile? And if so can anyone point me to the correct replacement part from GD? There are several options there but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for. Also, if there are any suggestions on a repair for this I'd appreciate that as an option as well. Thank you in advance.
    Send the request (with pictures and your VIN) to retailparts@granddesignrv.com

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Send the request (with pictures and your VIN) to retailparts@granddesignrv.com

Howard
      Thank you.

Comment

Good luck with the repair. Unfortunately that looks like a pain since you will have to pull that whole face off to replace the one piece. I wonder if you could get the shoe moulding and run it around the face and edge to hide the previous damage.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X