Imagine 2400BH 2023 dinette table help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 2400BH 2023 dinette table help

Hi. I’m hoping to find information to help stabilize our dinette table. I think I’ve mastered raising it up and putting it down but it seems really unstable. We have 2 preschoolers and old people (us!) and leaning on the table has proved treacherous.

How do you stabilize it while the table is raised? Any advice is welcome! Thanks in advance!
    Carol (and Jerry) Brown

2023 Imagine 2400BH

Those wobbly tables are what made us go with the table and chairs option on our current trailer. We had the U shaped dinette on our last trailer and that table was extremely wobbly when people leaned on it or bumped into it. The whole mechanism flexes from the ground up so I think your only fix would be to remove that whole mechanism and use those solid removable poles that some RVs use on their tables like these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	311561Group_silo.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	114035

You'd probably need 3 of them to make it stable but that also takes up leg room under the table.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
    2023 F-350 SRW 7.3 Crew Cab

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I agree about it being wobbly at the base. It also seems like the legs on the carpet are not very secure either. I don’t know if an uncarpeted surface would help. I guess pulling the table out to the floor would help me decide that.

It is difficult to find a solution that doesn’t impede leg space.

at any rate thanks for the suggestion.

Carol (and Jerry) Brown

2023 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

Working...
      X