Useless space 2024 imagine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless space 2024 imagine.

The space below the tv in the new 2024 2800bh is almost useless. Space is unsupported so anything remotely heavy is bowing the shelf. The radio has been removed but the glass front is still there. No passthrough from tv to hole so glass has to stay open if I would add a dvd or game console. I have no need for these so I would like to add drawers here. This being my first Grand Design do you think they could make a retrofit kit to replace this space with two more drawers. I have pulled the tail out from lower and they would fit and look perfect. Pics are glass hitting handles of cabinets and a drawer from below stuck in the opening. Two drawers would be perfect and can still add a dvd or something. A kit would be great or a parts list from grand design to solve this over site.

IowaJones

Short answer? No, GD won't supply anything like a modification kit. As many here have done it will be up to you to do this mod either as a DIY project or by hiring someone to execute it for you.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X