Dishwasher Setup for a 2021 GD Reflection 312BHTS TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishwasher Setup for a 2021 GD Reflection 312BHTS TT

I am looking for feedbacks about installing a dishwasher in the 2021 312BHTS. Does anyone can share their experience with that? Any preferred DW model? Anything that work or does not work? I`m thinking in install it in the kitchen island cabinet, taking out those drawers and use that space to install it there - is it a good location? TYA.​

Note: if anyone in Florida is willing to send me an estimated labor quote to do the job, please message me.

Originally posted by moraesthiago View Post
    I`m thinking in install it in the kitchen island cabinet, taking out those drawers and use that space to install it there - is it a good location?
    If that's the aft end of the island (toward's the rear of the camper) there's three heat ducts that come up through the floor in that location. That would be quite the challenge.

My 315RLTS' living space / island is similar to your 312BHTS. What I'd look at first is the feasibility of a portable dishwasher if I could get one that would sit on the floor (on wheels) and comfortably fit next to the aft end of the island. There's power on that end of the island and all the plumbing right at the sink, so the going-in assumption is something could be made to work. No labor cost for installation, either.

Good luck--and please come back and document this modification. The power of an owner's forum is sharing our collective knowledge and experience (both good and bad).

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Definitely not cheap, but https://www.fisherpaykel.com/us/dish...ingle%20Drawer may be an option. I believe they are standard 24" wide like a normal unit just one layer not 2 so you can keep the bottom of the cabinet in tact with the ducts.

You could even potentially look at a counter top model, just find a space to build a shelf for it.

https://www.myersappliance.com/produ...d24sv2t7-98884
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X