Interior package name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior package name

Hi, it's been sometime since I've posted here. We sold our 2021 Transcend 260 RB and bought a used 2021 Imagine Xls 22 Rbe. I'd like to know how we can determine the interior package so I can order a small part from GD.

If you look at the pictures, you can see the white stick on the backsplash that was peeling. I removed that, but in the process, I stripped some of the wall covering from a piece of molding in the corner. There are a couple of color selections on the parts website, and I'd like to order the correct color.

Thanks!
    John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
    2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
    ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
    2017 Jayco 26BH
    2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS

I would think that Grand Design could tell you the interior package if you provide them your VIN. I ordered some trim for mine last year thru them. Also, in the GD parts lookup, I think it gives you the color of the parts (interior package) in the description. However, there may be different interior packages used so I would contact them with the VIN.
    As example, our 2022 Imagine, the interior cabinet color is called Mobster Maple. Hope this helps.
    Jim & Kathy
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn, Hemi e-Torque, 3:92,
    trailer tow pkg, 4x air suspension, TT TPMS.

Comment

J & J Bumblebee -- another option: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...nddesignrv-com

As recommended by Jim, don't forget to include your VIN.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you, both.
        John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
        2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
        ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
        2017 Jayco 26BH
        2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS