Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapped out the trifold sofa for a dinette for the kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped out the trifold sofa for a dinette for the kids.

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my little project from the weekend. My 311BHS had the trifold sofa in the bunkhouse, and we had always thought a dinette in that space would be better for us. We would retain a bed, gain storage, and also give the kids a place to play games or whatever when the weather is poor. Not to mention the dinette doesn't take up the whole bunk room when made into a bed.

Anyway, I recently came across someone with a dinette for sale out of their reflection on marketplace! I couldn't pass on the chance to grab a matching set. Got her installed this weekend! Too short for me to sit at with the bunk down, but the kids love it and more importantly, the wife is happy!
    Last edited by howson; 03-22-2024, 05:28 PM.
    2018 Reflection 311BHS
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 CCSB Duramax

Great job!

Our previous TT, KZ RV brand had that same set up in the bunkroom. It was used mostly for a bed but once and a while the kids would set up the dinette for games and eating.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Nice upgrade. Is there a light on the bottom of the bunk above the table? If not are you planning to add one?
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

No light as of yet. I am thinking about grabbing one or two of the under cabinet lights to stick to the bottom of the bunk though.
        2018 Reflection 311BHS

Comment

Finally got around to adding that light for you, Jlawles2.
          2018 Reflection 311BHS

Comment

Working...
          X