2023 2500 RL rear valance removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 2500 RL rear valance removal

I'm not finding an existing post on removal of a valance. I've got a 23 2500rl. The paneling under the rear cabinet storage above rear seating is hanging down. I need to remove the rear valance that goes across top of rear window to gain access to the paneling above that's hanging. Does anyone know how to remove those valance's?. I don't wanna screw it up guessing. Also, any ideas of holding the paneling up to bottom of rear cabinets? I assume they were previously attached with a staple or brad nail of some sort? Thanks for any advice!

childsplay

Not 100% sure how they are installed on your Imagine, but on my Reflection there are "L" brackets (one shown below). The vantage point is from underneath looking up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-01 150436.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.7 KB ID:	131342
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I will look at mine more closely up under there and see. Thanks for reply on that part.

Comment

Working...
      X