Wood stain color for interior of 2020 310GK-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood stain color for interior of 2020 310GK-R

For those miscellaneous projects around the inside of our new home, can GDRV-Emily or GDRV-Megan tell me what Minwax stain color would come closest to matching the interior trim (cabinets, doors, etc.) of our 2020 310GK-R. It has the linen interior (though I don't know that it matters) and the VIN is 573FS3620LAA00010.

Thanks!

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Second Chance I beleive GDRV-Megan is checking in to this for you!

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Emily View Post
      Second Chance I beleive GDRV-Megan is checking in to this for you!
      Bump: any luck with this GDRV-Megan ? I'd like to stop by and pick up some stain soon...

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post

Bump: any luck with this GDRV-Megan ? I'd like to stop by and pick up some stain soon...

Rob
        We are waiting to hear back from our vendor. We purchase the doors from Wooden Ware USA. Your cabinet doors are Chatham Maple. Normally we keep touch up pens. I'm hoping to hear back from our vendor ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post
          For those miscellaneous projects around the inside of our new home, can GDRV-Emily or GDRV-Megan tell me what Minwax stain color would come closest to matching the interior trim (cabinets, doors, etc.) of our 2020 310GK-R. It has the linen interior (though I don't know that it matters) and the VIN is 573FS3620LAA00010.

Thanks!

Rob
          Here's what I have learned about our wood stain: we don't have a ton of information as our vendor creates their own stain. All that I could find from our supplier was that the Chatham Maple, which is the cabinet color in your unit, our vendor uses a W042. He didn't have a brand, because like I said, he creates his own stain. What I can recommend is taking a piece of your trim or any type of wood piece you can remove and have that color matched. I'm sorry this isn't a ton of helpful information!

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Here's what I have learned about our wood stain: we don't have a ton of information as our vendor creates their own stain. All that I could find from our supplier was that the Chatham Maple, which is the cabinet color in your unit, our vendor uses a W042. He didn't have a brand, because like I said, he creates his own stain. What I can recommend is taking a piece of your trim or any type of wood piece you can remove and have that color matched. I'm sorry this isn't a ton of helpful information!
            Thanks, Megan, for the time and follow-through. I'll figure something out that will get "close enough." I doubt protection bumpers on the inside of kitchen doors or the wood the toilet paper holder is mounted on inside the bathroom cabinet will get much scrutiny.

Rob
            Rob & Laura
            U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
            Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Working...
            X