Reflection 312bhts sink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 312bhts sink

Does anyone know what the sink size is. Looking for a protective mat for the kitchen sink but don’t know what size it is. The camper will be delivered to us in 6 weeks and want to get all the little things before it arrives. Thanks in adamant

Originally posted by Mikestark88 View Post
    Does anyone know what the sink size is. Looking for a protective mat for the kitchen sink but don’t know what size it is. The camper will be delivered to us in 6 weeks and want to get all the little things before it arrives. Thanks in adamant
    Mike,
    Congrats on the 312 and welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum.

On the menu bar above is a link to Grand Design's Parts Lookup website. I went there and went through the menus until I arrived at 2020 Reflection > 312BHTS > Plumbing. In the list of parts is the sink. Here's the link to the specific page: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/29700

Lots and lots of info here, so I hope you'll take some time to browse the different channels. Any questions--don't hesitate to ask!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X