Pillow Top Mattress Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillow Top Mattress Cover

We are going to need a pillow top mattress cover for our older bodies comfort. Can anybody recommend a good one?

We used a Serta on top of the factory mattress, but after a couple seasons the comfort declined.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-21...AIZQ&gclsrc=ds

We finally ended up with a luxury mattress from Mattress Insider and its been perfect for us. Original prop supports work without issue with the 8" mattress.

https://www.mattressinsider.com/rv-m...558cb6b1835a25

Hope this helps,

Jim
    Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

We just picked up a foam mattress topper from Costco. Haven’t slept on it yet but I am optimistic...I bought it on recommendation from a friend.
      2019 F150 Lariat (5.0, 3.73 7000 GVWR, Tow)
      2020 2600RB

Comment

We also bought a Costco mattress topper and it works well for us. The mattress that came with the trailer was not very comfortable without it. For that matter, the sofa bed is not all that comfortable as a bed, but that seems normal for a sofa bed.
        Tony G
        2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Highcountry
        2016 Grand Designs Reflection 303RLS
        KTM 250XC

Comment

We used the 4" Costco mattress topper for a couple of years and it was "OK" . . . definitely a big improvement over the OE mattress only. Then we changed to an 10" foam mattress and this was well worth the money . . . nicer than the bed at home! I did have to double up the lift struts for the under-bed storage.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry View Post
            We are going to need a pillow top mattress cover for our older bodies comfort. Can anybody recommend a good one?
            Another bid here for replacing the mattress entirely. We tried two different 3" toppers before buying a replacement mattress which is ever so much more comfortable.

We bought a Casper foam mattress because we are familiar with them, but there are less-expensive foam alternatives with good reviews. A lot of people end up with Sleep Number mattresses, which are really expensive but allow you each to dial in whatever comfort your old bodies need. Some people buy older style pillow top mattresses.

There are people who are comfortable with a foam topper on the junk factory mattress but I believe it's a minority. As a couple of people have already reported, it's not usually a lasting solution.

Good luck with your choice.
            Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Working...
            X