2021 Imagine 2670MK Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine 2670MK Storage

Is there anywhere to get all the dimensions of the storage/cabinets, etc? We have one on order and I want to purchase storage accessories in advance but can't find any information on the dimensions of cabinets/pantry. etc. We are planning to pick up and go directly on a three week trip and I am hoping to get some things before that trip, instead of during, Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by dbettis310 View Post
    Is there anywhere to get all the dimensions of the storage/cabinets, etc? We have one on order and I want to purchase storage accessories in advance but can't find any information on the dimensions of cabinets/pantry. etc. We are planning to pick up and go directly on a three week trip and I am hoping to get some things before that trip, instead of during, Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Not that I am aware of--sorry! The drawings the moderators have access to view do not go into that level of detail. If GD has a product with the information I am not aware of it's existence.

Hopefully a fellow owner of a 2670MK will see this and can get some measurements for you, but you may find it best to actually see what you're be dealing with as there may be nuances within each space not captured by generic measurements.

BTW--welcome to the forum! If you have any questions while on your inaugural adventure don't hesitate to post.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

dbettis310
      Welcome to our owners technical forum.

Unfortunately, the dimensions that you are looking for do not exist in any published info from Grand Design. You could try contacting their Customer Service, or perhaps another owner of the same model will see your title and be willing to measure what you want.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I would suggest you ask a current owner of the same model to measure each storage area you are investigating and send you the measurements. not a quick task but my guess is that you will find at least one person that is willing to oblige.
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
        GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
        SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Thanks everyone! I figured it was a long shot! I am just so excited to being getting the new TT in the next few weeks and need something to keep me occupied in the meantime because I am beyond impatient to get it

Comment

Thanks everyone! I figured it was a long shot! I am just so excited to being getting the new TT in the next few weeks and need something to keep me occupied in the meantime because I am beyond impatient to get it
            I understand the excitement and impatient all too well.
            Does your dealer have this model or one that has similar cabinets?

This may be an option as Grand Design uses the same cabinet sizes in most of the units.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X