Well this just happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this just happened.

while putting the sheets onto the bed for the first time I stepped forward onto a fake step looking thing and crunch. I'm going to buy some 1x1 and try to fix it with small wood screws tomorrow. I am so ******. So much for first day in the new trailer.
    Brent, Krista, and our 6 year old nugget
    Cruising with two Black Labs, Lestat and Pandora
    2021 Ram 3500 Dually Long Bed 4X4 HO Cummins (Blue Sapphire)
    2021 Imagine 3110BH (The Dog House)

That looks like a cover for the fresh water fill tube. They could have made that strong enough to be a step or put a "not a step" sticker on it.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Love2GoFastUSCG

RV manufacturers use this material in many locations to save weight. I have had to replace the floors in the island cabinet and couch end tables for similar reasons. I would suggest that if it makes sense to use this as a step . . . build one that is strong enough for that. That hose is likely the water tank gravity fill.

I can understand the frustration meant by the title of this thread, but it will be meaningless to someone searching for info on a similar problem. We try to name our threads something more related to the subject. Nothing wrong with putting the frustration in the first line of the post !

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X