Matching felt for Solitude garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matching felt for Solitude garage

Has anyone found a matching felt used in the storage compartment of a Solitude? I have a 2021 3550BH and want to build some additional storage to match the interior of the garage.

Welcome to the forum!!

You may want to try a car or boat upholstery shop and take a small piece of overage with you to match it. Failing all else, reach out to the mothership and ask for the name and who is the supplier.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Breazile View Post
      Has anyone found a matching felt used in the storage compartment of a Solitude? I have a 2021 3550BH and want to build some additional storage to match the interior of the garage.
      Not a direct answer to your question, but showing you what I did may spark an alternative. When I did my inverter project I removed all the original and used all new (matching) material on all the subsequent installation panels. My better half did all the work as she's a wizard when working with material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	material 1.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	27918

Click image for larger version

Name:	material 2.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	27917
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Any car stereo place will have it by the foot to buy. It’s commonly used for speaker boxes.

Comment

Working...
        X