29G toy hauler queen garage bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29G toy hauler queen garage bed

I'm trying to figure out how to get the queen bed to stay up to and only the sofas lower in the garage. I was originally told by the dealer there were pins that must be inserted and then they came back and said the brand came with tabs to hold it up. I can't figure out the tabs that I need to fold out in this 2020 29G.

The pins would go right below the chain carriers on the upper bed so I would look closely in that area for some sort of tab. Never seen one but that would be where it needs to be.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
    2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toys:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
    2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

Originally posted by Cole1884 View Post
      I'm trying to figure out how to get the queen bed to stay up to and only the sofas lower in the garage. I was originally told by the dealer there were pins that must be inserted and then they came back and said the brand came with tabs to hold it up. I can't figure out the tabs that I need to fold out in this 2020 29G.
      Welcome to the forum, Cole1884.

Is the sofa what the owner's manual calls the "REMOVABLE SIT AND SLEEP SOFA"?

If it is, the manual's text isn't real clear, is it?

To change the bottom bed into the sofa position the bed must fully lowered. Grasp the center section of the bed and pull it upwards towards you. Push the sofa back towards the outside walls of the cargo area. To return it to the bed position, pull forward on the sofa, and then push it back down into the bed position. To remove the lower seat bench, remove the front two clevis pins under the sofa bench and carefully pull the seat bench towards you (store the seat benches were they will not be damaged).

Hopefully someone here with a similar unit will video the process and post it.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X