Adding a bicycle rack permanently in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a bicycle rack permanently in the garage

I have purchased a four position "Pipeline" bicycle rack to be installed in the garage. The bicycle rack maker has attachments that have been used in rv toy hauler garages and the attachments connect to the bike rack with a removable pin, but the attachments are screwed into the bottom of the garage floor. Has anyone else screwed anything into the garage floor? I have not received the bike rack or attachments yet, hopefully tomorrow and do not know what size of screw will be needed to attach these into the floor. Nice part of this bike rack, if it will work, is that with a removable pin on the floor attachment the bike rack can be removed and the garage can be used for other purposes. Any ideas?
    Convert Our Free Standing Bed Racks to a Hard Mount Bike Rack Great for Trailers, Toy Haulers, Sprinter Vans, Bed Cargo Slides, Utility Beds & Bed Mounted ATV Carriers Can Use Quick Release or Clevis Pins for Easy Rack Removal (purchased separately) **Please Note: The kit comes with the hardware to secure the bike
    Robb-Jane Steinke
    2022 351MS Momentum Toy Hauler
    2016 3500HD Denali DRW, 6.6 Liter Duramax, 6 Speed Allison

Your 351MS should have fuel tanks under the garage so this should be the only thing you would have to watch out for. The floor I think is 3/4" thick so you may not want to use anything longer than that. Maybe OffToHavasu can shed a little light on this to help you out.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Wish I could help, but I don't have anything to offer. Trailer is at the storage yard.
      Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
      2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
      2020 Momentum 351M
      2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Working...
      X