Question about the happy jack bed system in a 2017 397TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the happy jack bed system in a 2017 397TH

I have a question about the happy jack bed/couch system. Can you remove the couch/table and will the bed come down lower then what it will with the couch on?
    Mike
    2017 Momentum 397TH
    2018 F350
    Reese 27k Hitch

Previous
    36' Class A, towing 4 door Jeep

I am sure some others with more experience will come through shortly, There appears to be a stop built into the track that stops the bed @ a preset height.
    2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
    Traded 2021 Reflection 337
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    Formerly M&K337

Comment

Originally posted by MK397THR View Post
      I am sure some others with more experience will come through shortly, There appears to be a stop built into the track that stops the bed @ a preset height.
      Thanks, that's what I see also, hopefully there is a way to adjust that. If not, we'll be using the couch part for our bed and moving the mattress to it. I have to make sure that will support it because it won't bed in the full down position with the supports.
      Mike
      2017 Momentum 397TH
      2018 F350
      Reese 27k Hitch

Previous

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Thrower View Post

Thanks, that's what I see also, hopefully there is a way to adjust that. If not, we'll be using the couch part for our bed and moving the mattress to it. I have to make sure that will support it because it won't bed in the full down position with the supports.
        Only help I can provide is point you to Lippert's support page for the Happijac: https://support.lci1.com/happijac-support-happijac-beds
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Only help I can provide is point you to Lippert's support page for the Happijac: https://support.lci1.com/happijac-support-happijac-beds
          Thank you for the link
          Mike
          2017 Momentum 397TH
          2018 F350
          Reese 27k Hitch

Previous

Comment

Yes you can adjust the height of the top bunk by moving the gold plates that are screwed into each channel. 2 screws per each post, 4 posts. You'll see all the available holes.
            2022 Momentum 21G with factory 300w solar and generator
            2022 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PSD
            x2 206ah SOK LiFePO4 batteries

Comment

Originally posted by NickinCO View Post
              Yes you can adjust the height of the top bunk by moving the gold plates that are screwed into each channel. 2 screws per each post, 4 posts. You'll see all the available holes.
              Yep saw that when I was moving things around. I'm gonna try the couch/bed first and see how it is.....hopefully I don't break it. But I think we are going to put the couch in storage and move the bed stops down.
              Mike
              2017 Momentum 397TH
              2018 F350
              Reese 27k Hitch

Previous

Comment

Working...
              X