Interior Glass Sliding Door Momentum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Glass Sliding Door Momentum

The bottom "wheel" on the sliding glass door to the garage in my Momentum349 appears to be broken or off track, wearing against the bottom. I have not been able to figure out how to get the door off to potentially fix. FYI, it doesn't "lift" out and Ive removed the moldings and still not able to remove. Suggestions?

I can see this is your first post. Welcome to the forum!!
    Just to be clear, are you talking about the door from the living area to the garage? If yes, unfortunately I cannot help, our door swings. But I am sure others here with a similar rig or knowledge will be along soon.
    2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
    Traded 2021 Reflection 337
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    Formerly M&K337

Comment

Thank you it is my first post and yes it is a sliding door between the living area and garage.

Comment

On residential glass doors there is usually only one small spot where it can be lifted out (security reasons) maybe the same on yours.
        Jim (& Sharon)
        2015 GD Momentum 385TH w/ Joy Rider shocks, Sailun 637s & 3" Garage extension, LifeBlue Lithium.
        2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
        The toys:
        2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE
        2018 Fiat Abarth Cabrio

Comment

Thanks JCR, good thought. i looked for that, but if there is I couldn't locate it. My fear is GD got it assembled and installed it as a unit. I have removed several pieces of moulding to see if that gave me any further options. No luck thusfar. FYI, GD sent me to LCI, who sent me back to GD, frustrating.

Comment

Working...
          X