Solitude 378MBS - Master Closet Forward Paneling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude 378MBS - Master Closet Forward Paneling

Has anyone had the paneling in their master bedroom closet come loose? We arrived at our destination only to find the paneling in the driver-side master closet completely disconnected from the cabinet; the closet now communicates with the front cap. We have the washer/dryer in the center and I can't figure out a way to get a hold of it and reaffix. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Very Respectfully,

Tod, Ginny, Connor, Cullen, and Smokey
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS w/ GEN-Y Executive Torsion-Flex

haznavy Welcome to the family and the forum!

I'm sorry that I don't have a solution, but it is often suggested that a brad nailer become part of your tool kit as things do have a tendency to fall off during 55 MPH earthquakes.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
      haznavy Welcome to the family and the forum!

I'm sorry that I don't have a solution, but it is often suggested that a brad nailer become part of your tool kit as things do have a tendency to fall off during 55 MPH earthquakes.
      Completely agree and, we have added but, cannot access area to fix due to washer/dryer installation.
      Very Respectfully,

2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

You could try using a screw into the paneling to act as a handle for moving the affected component around. Otherwise, you may need to pull the WD to fix the issue.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
          You could try using a screw into the paneling to act as a handle for moving the affected component around. Otherwise, you may need to pull the WD to fix the issue.
          Good thought but, still no way to affix. Agree, pulling the W&D may be the only recourse.
          Very Respectfully,

2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

Working...
          X