"Peel-Away" CounterTops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Peel-Away" CounterTops

Well... Third trip out in our 2021 Imagine 24MPR, and the faux marble countertop skin is peeling along edges, and delaminating. At the galley, at the bathroom , and on the removable dinner table. We have not been down, or over to any of the high humidity, hi-temp climates. Just roving about the seven western's and that's about it. Interior temps kept between 50-75, maybe a little hotter at times.
    I'll not bother GD or the dealer about this. "That" would be too stressful.
    I'll address with it myself. GrandDesign, and the dealer have enough to deal with.
    Just sayin...​
    2021 24'MPR ToyHauler

It's frustrating to have issues take place with our rigs, but I'm not sure why the passive aggressive tone is needed (unless I'm reading too much into your post, in which case, my apologies), we're all just owners here sharing our experiences, modifications, and repairs. Hopefully it's not too stressful to open a thread literally right before the two you created, in which there are several options discussed to solve what sounds like the exact same issue. If you have another option not posted there then please share it with us; we all learn together here! Good luck in your repair!

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...elaminating​
    David and Deana
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
    2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by BoatFix View Post
      Well... Third trip out in our 2021 Imagine 24MPR, and the faux marble countertop skin is peeling along edges, and delaminating. At the galley, at the bathroom , and on the removable dinner table. We have not been down, or over to any of the high humidity, hi-temp climates. Just roving about the seven western's and that's about it. Interior temps kept between 50-75, maybe a little hotter at times.
      I'll not bother GD or the dealer about this. "That" would be too stressful.
      I'll address with it myself. GrandDesign, and the dealer have enough to deal with.
      Just sayin...​
      Can you provide us with some pics of the issue?

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X