Need Help with up loading pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with up loading pictures

How about some tips on simple ways to attach pictures. I have been having issues. Haven’t determined if it is me or some glitches in the new forum.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Duall
    y

What specifically is the problem adding images? I need a more definitive example so I can try to troubleshoot the issue.

Comment

Tom

I am not sure what problems they are having , hopefully they will respond.
      Here is a pic to see if it uploads. Click image for larger version

Name:	0826170957.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	1300
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

So that seemed to work for me, but I have noticed that , being a moderator , I can do things that members can not.
        Could a member please try to upload a pic here and post your findings?

Thanks
        Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian, I’ve been driving all day, and just saw this so thought I would try to help. Let’s see if this works. I went to the camera icon, then the “upload “ button, and used the photo library.
          Steve, Sue, and pups Sky & Sierra
          2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
          2017 F350 CC, LB, 4x4, 6.7 Blue Ox WD

Comment

Originally posted by vonzoog View Post
            How about some tips on simple ways to attach pictures. I have been having issues. Haven’t determined if it is me or some glitches in the new forum.
            Have you tried to load a picture yet? You can try a picture here for a test and let me know what happens. Here is a link that may be helpful.
            https://gdrvowners.com/forum/new-own...in-your-thread

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Test picture using the camera icon top left.
              Last edited by vonzoog; 06-29-2019, 09:57 AM. Reason: OK: That way worked.
              2018 Momentum 376TH
              2016 RAM 3500 Duall
              y

Comment

Test picture using the "upload attachments" button below. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3527.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1332

OK: That also worked and I selected medium size.
                2018 Momentum 376TH
                2016 RAM 3500 Duall
                y

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3527.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1334Test picture using the "Image" icon on the menu bar.

This is the way that I was (and still do) have many problems with. Last week it would work whenever and however it wanted to. I tried attaching several different pictures and WHEN it work the picture was downloaded in different size each time. I had large like the one here on this post, medium size, and thumb nail. It made it impossible to group the picture together and at the same size. The above size is much too large if you showing a group of pictures.

It would not let you download direct from my computer. Kept defaulting the default page of requesting a URL, which was not what I wanted to do. It appears to me for now the "Upload Attachments" works best. Not sue if I want to do multiple pictures. I will give that a try.
                  Last edited by vonzoog; 06-29-2019, 10:24 AM.
                  2018 Momentum 376TH
                  2016 RAM 3500 Duall
                  y

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3527.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1339 Testing multiply pictures.

Pic #1

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0727.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	1337

Pic #2

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0731.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	120.4 KB ID:	1338

Pic #3

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0736.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.9 KB ID:	1336

Pic #4

NOTE: This way seems to work for me by using the "Upload Attachments" button and downloading all the pictures you want at the same time and then inserting them into the post as you want them. I have no clue how to properly use the "Image" icon located on the tool bar. Unfortunately that was a way I was use to. However, I do like using the Upload Attachments" button and then selecting whatever picture that I want, when I want it.

Thanks for being patient with me. I now have a way to do what I want. Maybe it's just me and not the website.
                    Last edited by vonzoog; 06-29-2019, 10:25 AM.
                    2018 Momentum 376TH
                    2016 RAM 3500 Duall
                    y

Comment

vonzoog , The upload attachments seem to work. The camera icon , for me, seems to work easier. There is a discrepancy with the size of files that can be uploaded , when this is fixed doing multiple pictures may be easier. By the way you need to wash that rig.

Brian
                      Brian & Michelle
                      2018 Reflection 29RS
                      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
                        vonzoogBy the way you need to wash that rig.

Brian
                        That's what happens when you spend too much time in Utah, but was fun.

Thanks for patience and help.
                        2018 Momentum 376TH
                        2016 RAM 3500 Duall
                        y

Comment

Originally posted by vonzoog View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3527.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	1339 Testing multiply pictures.

Pic #1

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0727.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	1337

Pic #2

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0731.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	120.4 KB ID:	1338

Pic #3

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0736.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.9 KB ID:	1336

Pic #4

NOTE: This way seems to work for me by using the "Upload Attachments" button and downloading all the pictures you want at the same time and then inserting them into the post as you want them. I have no clue how to properly use the "Image" icon located on the tool bar. Unfortunately that was a way I was use to. However, I do like using the Upload Attachments" button and then selecting whatever picture that I want, when I want it.

Thanks for being patient with me. I now have a way to do what I want. Maybe it's just me and not the website.
                          Vonzoog,

How did you position the pics in your narrative so that you can post in between them? I’ve never been able to figure this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve7 View Post

Vonzoog,

How did you position the pics in your narrative so that you can post in between them? I’ve never been able to figure this out.
                            First I download all pictures that I am going to insert in the thread by using the “Upload Attachments” button.

Next type whatever statement you want and then hit “Return” on your keyboard. I would suggest that you hit “Return” twice as the double spacing looks better and is easier to read. Now with the curser flashing, choose whichever picture you want to insert by clicking on whatever size of the picture you want. This will inset the picture wherever you have the curser flashing.

To continue on with more printing, click the “Return” (twice). The curser will appear as large as the picture you have just inserted and will return to normal size after clicking “Return”.

I hope that this makes sense to you.

Good luck,
                            Last edited by vonzoog; 06-30-2019, 07:25 AM.
                            2018 Momentum 376TH
                            2016 RAM 3500 Duall
                            y

Comment

Test #1

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	1375

Test#2

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1376

Test #3

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Steve7; 06-30-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X