Hydraulic hose length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic hose length

I traced a hydraulic fluid leak to a pinhole in the extender (orange) hose that runs from the passenger side front jack to the middle jack. It looks to be about a 25ft hose in my 390rk (of course it couldn't have been in the short hose to the manifold). Before I order a replacement from Lippert I wanted to see if anyone had better information on that hose length than my rough estimate. Thanks.
    Dave & Diane
    2022 Solitude 390rk
    2022 F-350 DRW Diesel

If you can remove the old hose and take to a hydraulic shop. These shops make hydraulic hoses and make one to your exact length, may need to ask around to find a shop. Being a 22 model year ask Lippert if they will send you one on good will, worth an ask.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hydraulic shops are way easier, cheaper, and quicker if it's not under warranty.
      40-year Camping Enthusiast
      2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
      2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Thanks Brian. I reached out to Lippert to see if I could get length information and they replied that they would cover it as a warranty item. The leveling system is listed as a one-year warranty item by Grand Design, so that was a pleasant surprise.
        Dave & Diane
        2022 Solitude 390rk
        2022 F-350 DRW Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by DandDH View Post
          Thanks Brian. I reached out to Lippert to see if I could get length information and they replied that they would cover it as a warranty item. The leveling system is listed as a one-year warranty item by Grand Design, so that was a pleasant surprise.
          Great to hear! Lippert does do somethings good once and a while.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

When I reached out to Grand Design to see if I could get information on the hose length they said the would send me a new hose of the proper length. it arrived yesterday! Thanks to both Lippert and Grand Design for their help.
            Dave & Diane
            2022 Solitude 390rk
            2022 F-350 DRW Diesel

Comment

Working...
            X