Auto leveling Angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto leveling Angle

Hi all, we have our 21 337 at home and used auto-leveling so we could bring out the slides. With the slides out, we checked the level angle, using the Compass Connect app and we were curious whether the angle degrees are acceptable? If it is acceptable, when does the angle become unacceptable?
    Elke and Heinz
    2018 Chevy 3500 SRW Duramax SB
    2021 Reflection 337RLS

.1 degrees is not much. If it "feels" good I would leave it alone, if not you might want to re-zero. You could check with a 4 foot level if you have one.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Also, you can have differences measuring off the counter and floor, I found using my digital level (deg) was 1 deg different from counter to floor. I set mine using off middle of floor both ways and re-zeroed my auto level so far its been on the money
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

When I brought my 337rls home from the dealer and did the auto level it just wasn't right. It felt like I was walking up hill towards the bedroom. Used a 4' level on different parts of the floor until the level looked right and it felt right walking around. I then reset my auto level zero point and it's been right ever since.

Note: I did all this with the slides out.
        Charles and Susan
        2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
        Andersen Hitch
        2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
        X