Compass Connect only showing 2 of 3 slides on my 312BHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Connect only showing 2 of 3 slides on my 312BHTS

Hello, we have only had our Reflection 312BHTS TT for a week. We are having two issues with the Compass Connect app:
    1) it is only showing 2 of our 3 slides, and the one it isn't showing is the one we would most want to deploy from an app (rear drivers side, no windows between it and the control panel
    2) connecting the pre-installed insight camera

I was also surprised the only light on the app is the living room. Is this correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!

2022 Reflection 312BHTS with 2011 F350

Originally posted by pomocamper View Post
    I was also surprised the only light on the app is the living room. Is this correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Your 312BHTS should have a Unity x1.5 main board. Based on the information available to the moderators, the CompassConnect (aka "OneControl") should control turning on and off the Ceiling Light (main lights in living room), Awning Light and Porch Light.

it is only showing 2 of our 3 slides, and the one it isn't showing is the one we would most want to deploy from an app (rear drivers side, no windows between it and the control panel

The Unity x1.5 board is connected by a small gray communication cable (called the CAN bus) to a Schwintek controller that powers the rear slide. The controller is hidden somewhere on the camp side of the camper, opposite of the slide itself. Note the CAN connections on the board. This is where you'll most likely find one gray wire and then a small terminating resistor in the other connection.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schwintek.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	104741

First thing I suggest is you hunt down that box in your rig and make sure all the wires are connected. (Please let us know where it is and what you find.)

Side note--the other slides in your camper are controlled directly by the Unity 1.5 board itself.

...connecting the pre-installed insight camera
    ​​

This component, to my knowledge, is not part of the OneControl. It a separate entity with it's own app. Please start a new thread on this topic and those who have the system will assist.

Howard

P.S. Also--please take a moment and update your signature line. Everything you need to know is in the Welcome Letter.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you Howard, when we can deploy our slides I will look for the box! I am surprised the slide isn't even listed in the app though, it isn't just not responsive, it isn't an option. I will investigate further.

I hope I have updated my sig line correctly. Thank you!

2022 Reflection 312BHTS with 2011 F350

Comment

The brain box may have gotten a bit confused. You may need to kill all power (pedestal, battery, and solar), wait 60 seconds the reboot. Could be a glitch in the 1's and 0's flying around in the unit.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

My 2021 312bhts One Control has all 3 slides, the awning, main lights, awning light, porch light and Tire Linc. The unity board is in the pass thru behind the rear most panel on the curb side. The Schwintek controller is behind a drawer in the outdoor kitchen.

Comment

Working...
          X