Capital Griddle Drip Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital Griddle Drip Pan

2023 Imagine XLS 23BHE. Lost my drip pan on the Capital Griddle. Looking for replacement part or drip pan liners that will fit in the opening (6 x 2.5 x 2.5). Anyone have a good source for these?
    2023 Imagine XLS 23 BHE, F-150 LWB Crew Cab

More info on the griddle; Capital Model # D-7830 , Part # D-7800P6 (oil drip box). Called customer service number listed in the Capital Griddle manual and got the voicemail of a person, hopefully they are a regional rep.? In the recording they made no mention of grills, griddles, cooking equipment or affiliation with Capital. Hmm.

Comment

Did you ever hear back? I too am looking for parts for the same griddle. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gocatsgo78 View Post
        Did you ever hear back? I too am looking for parts for the same griddle. Thanks!
        gocatsgo78 , yes I did. Sorry for the lack of follow up here. The company handling the replacement part Is called DDR. Their customer service rep, which took 3 different steps to get to, quoted me $21.53 for the drip pan (PN# 1-D-7800P6) plus $24.84 for freight to my home. I had to fax the credit card info which I was not comfortable with.

I decided this was too much for such a small thing and fabricated a rectangular box from a sheet of aluminum I purchased at the hardware store. Brazed the joints and then lined it with foil for easy clean up. None of the reps I spoke with knew of a manufactured foil liner that would fit.
        If you would like I can get you the contact info for DDR or try and describe how I made the box in further detail.

Comment

goodXgang

It would be great if you posted some more information on the fabricated pan, might help others with a similar issue. Also check for mini bread loaf pans to see if they might fit for a liner.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X