Furrion convection microwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion convection microwave

As some may remember, I fixed mine 3.5 years ago and the door switch holder needs replacing again. Blowing fuse.

Ordered the part again but wondered if anyone has replaced with a true residential convection microwave?
    2018 337RLS
    720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
    disc brakes, ems

Originally posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    As some may remember, I fixed mine 3.5 years ago and the door switch holder needs replacing again. Blowing fuse.

Ordered the part again but wondered if anyone has replaced with a true residential convection microwave?
    See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-and-loving-it

There's more threads if you do a search in Google or DuckDuckGo using this criteria: microwave site:gdrvowners.com
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Found 1 micro switch bad. I ordered pack of 3 and 2 come as normally open 1 as normally closed. Any ideas of order from top to bottom. I put back exactly how they were in old housing.
      2018 337RLS
      720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
      disc brakes, ems

Comment

Working...
      X