Connecting iPhone bluetooth to Furrion stereo in our 22MLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting iPhone bluetooth to Furrion stereo in our 22MLE

We cannot connect our iPhone's bluetooth to our Furrion stereo in our 22MLE. We have tried a video on youtube and also irk. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maineguide

Without meaning to sound flippant, the Furrion is...less than optimal. Even if you got it to work the sound quality (at least to my ears) is...umm..."lacking".

Best solution IMHO is to forgo the Furrion and find an alternative. I use a buetooth-capable soundbar (that is permanently installed) and also use a portable bluetooth speaker. I really like the JBL Charge 4 that I tote almost everywhere. Battery longevity is remarkable and sound is decent for such a (relatively) small speaker.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Maineguide, I'm with howson on this one. I finally hooked my phone up to the Furrion unit last month. I played some music for about 2 hours, and the unit disconnected, and started playing a feedback noise. Could not get it to stop, could not get the phone to reconnect. Eventually I had to pull the fuse off the control panel for a moment, which stopped the Noise, as well as allowed my phone to reconnect. Several hours later, same thing happened.

I have a nice portable speaker, this is what I'm using going forward. I might swap the head unit out, but I honestly when 2 years before I tried this experiment, so I'm not in a rush.
      Mike
      2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Working...
      X